Identity & Access Management Consultant up to £100k - Global Professional services Organisation
Posted on Jul 7, 2021 by Nicolson Bray
Identity & Access Management Senior Consultant
Multiple levels Salary's from £65k - £100k plus top benefits package (contributory pension & Private Medical)
A Flexible opportunity to work with global leaders in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, our client is at the forefront of innovation in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. You will join a Global Multicultural business operating at the top echelons of Cybersecurity and leading the way in best practices
We are looking for consultants at all levels from Individual contributors up to Senior Managers, Engagement Leaders & Principals all within the Identity & Access management domain.
As an Identity and Access Managements (IAM) Consultant you will be working with the Global Cybersecurity Practice.
You will be expected to Travel reasonably regularly with this role (post Covid)
Your primary goal will be to deliver premier Identity and Access Management (IAM) Consulting and Delivery services to our clients across one or more areas of IAM
You will be part of:
Providing Identity and Access Management project and consulting activities across one or more of the following areas:
- A business first approach to IAM
- Business development and
- Act as a thought-leader, you'll be given the opportunity to push the boundaries of IAM by working with stakeholders to build creative new solutions.
- You'll be part of a growing team, working alongside and sharing knowledge with renowned IAM authorities across the globe. Contribute to Jericho forums & Oasis Committees
You will have the skills & Experience:
- Our consultants are resourceful and have detailed, practical experience of designing and implementing IAM solutions.
- You are comfortable with developing IAM requirements, establishing IAM architectural designs across business, process and technical viewpoints
- Your experience of working as client-side advisor or of taking lead responsibility on major IAM initiatives involving the latest IAM technologies and standards.
- Your ability to be flexible and to be a part of the pre-sales process; in addition to providing Consultancy expertise.
- Your working knowledge of Identity as a Service (IDaaS) solutions and Cloud is highly desirable.
Technologies we want to see detailed knowledge of;
- XACML and SPML