IT Security Engineer
Posted on Jul 7, 2021 by Bristow Holland Ltd
Bristow Holland are recruiting for an experienced Security Engineer to join an expanding organisation based in London on a 6 month contract.
The ideal candidate will have a broad expertise in designing and maintaining a best in class security stack within the Trust & Security team.
The Security Engineer will work as a close partner with IT, and other technical and non-technical teams throughout the company. They will implement and improve security related workflows, solutions, and will be a key contributor to the overall security posture of the company.
- Setup, deploy, and maintain various Enterprise focused security technologies
- Develop and foster empathy for employees, customers, and stakeholders, and balance security with business requirements
- Work cross functionally with multiple teams and service owners to drive program goals to completion within designated SLAs
- Provide recommendations and assist in the remediation and hardening of various systems
- Document processes and procedures to ensure compliance and quality of Enterprise Security Program standard operating procedures
Technical skills and experience:
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Enterprise Security and IT technologies and systems such as EDR, Firewall, DLP, SIEM, IDS/IPS, VPN, SAML, TCP/IP, malware analysis & IAM
- Strong familiarity with server and endpoint operating systems, SaaS application technologies, cloud provider ecosystems, and traditional networked environments
- Knowledge of system hardening and security architecture best practices
- Experience with common Scripting languages such as BASH, python, or PowerShell
In return you will receive a 6 month contract and day rate of up to £450 per day inside IR35.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £48k Annual
£70k - £90k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£48k - £56k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual