SC Cleared Full Stack Developer - Outside IR35 - Contract
Posted on Jul 7, 2021 by Shivom
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Full Stack Developer (who can work on both Front End-node.js and Back End-Java) to join a project based in Central London who holds ACTIVE SC Clearance and who can join ASAP (SC Clearance is a must).
As the Developer, you will work as part of a small but growing team, you will own the development and support of one of our customers platforms. You'll work closely with customers to define and build solutions as well as manage the environment and day to day operations of the platform.
Location - Remote and based in Central London
Essential Skill Criteria
- Experience in full software development life cycle of web application and microservices
- Experience in JAVA 8
- Experience of working with Mocha, Sinon, Chai, Micro services
- Experience of developing and consuming REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience working on projects using open source technology for developing applications and deploying in AWS cloud
- Experience working with GIT version control systems in frequent software release cycles
- Experience of implementing user authentication and authorisation in a web application utilising Keycloak.
- Experience of documenting low level design
- Experience of working within Agile SCRUM
- Experience of interacting with Postgres database
Nice to have Skill Criteria
- Able to identify and communicate issues/risks applying technical and root cause analysis skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills.
- Creativity and ability to think outside-the-box while defining sound and practical solutions.