Global R&D Academy Technology & Innovation Leader (IT)
Posted on Jul 7, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Global R&D Academy Technology & Innovation Leader (IT) vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience working as Business Analyst, Learning Technology Specialist in a comparable environment
- Expertise within a Tech company specializing in creating and providing learning content through multiple channels
- Proven experience in a leading position in the intersection of technology, learning and innovation preferably in a pharmaceutical environment
- Strengths include being a strategic thought leader with proven experience in designing innovative learning technologies
- Extensive knowledge of leading implementation and adoption of learning technologies
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Being responsible for leading the strategy and vision of technology for leaning platform and other technology for all scientist across the company
- Leading the identification and validation of technologies through proof-of-concepts
- Identifying and managing required partnerships ensuring cutting-edge capabilities in the intersection of artificial intelligence, technology and learning
- Managing an agile, iterative development process driven by design thinking, frequent, end-user input and constant insight generation from data
- Bringing innovation to how and what scientists want to learn to bring medicines to patients faster
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.