Business Analyst - Accounting/Actuarial
Posted on Jul 7, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst - Accounting/Actuarial - This is a long term contract opportunity for an experienced BS with stron accounting or actuarial business knowledge to join our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Experience in the field of finance, accounting or actuarial is necessary
- Know-how of SQL and data analysis
- Expertise with data model literacy including reading and analysing complex logical and physical data models
- Know-how of insurance related topics paired with the will to acquire new skills and work diligently with a strong delivery focus along with analytical capabilities
- Strengths include a good communication, strong stakeholder management skills as well as being a team player and having a problem solving attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office tools like MS Teams or MS SharePoint together with experience with working in agile environments
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, Spanish or Portuguese languages skills are an asset
- Cooperating with legal entity Actuaries and Finance teams, Product Owner of the squad and other internal and external stakeholders, capturing accurate business needs with the focus on insurance core system and fiancé system data requirements
- Managing relationship and coordinating work including entity-specific requests with legal entity, other squads and Product Owner
- Driving the IT business analysis of technical accounting, core insurance and actuarial system integration with the company's new global finance landscape via SAP FPSL
- Analyzing and documenting the as-is status of business, finance, actuarial data and IT landscape as well as providing a gap analysis to meet all IFRS17 data requirements
- Specifying source system data derivation rules with a high quality and foresight based on profound understanding of business and systems, which includes proposing feasible and optimal workarounds
- Providing specification for integrating, validating and transforming the local data for the global IFRS system
- Assisting the legal entity and development teamers working on the implementation and testing fo the new IFRS system and the integration layer for the global IFRS system
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.