Service Delivery Director (Information Technology)
Posted on Jul 7, 2021 by HCL GB Ltd
Purpose of Role: Manage end to end account for customer as an delivery lead
- Management of the account end to end as a delivery leader working closely with sales
- Scope of services will include both infrastructure operations, application support, digital workplace services & security services
- Responsible for P&L of the account
- Ensure high customer satisfaction
- Grow the account from a revenue perspective finding new business opportunities
- Improve Margin by implementing optimization initiatives
- To ensure delivery of best practice as defined by IT service delivery
- Providing on-site cover as a key link between the off shore and on site teams.
- Being prepared to work out of hours when required and to provide out of hours on-call support cover as required
- Work closely with global counterparts to provide a true global service
- Work with wider HCL in implementing organisation wide policies and guidelines
- People management for the team
- Supporting France region for growth by working with country focussed teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to translate IT technical language into everyday terms which users can understand, specifically non-technical senior management
- Ability to interact with customers so as to ensure that the service is polite, efficient and responsive
- Team worker, able to liaise with both internal and external service functions
- A self starter with ability to work on their own initiative
- To work through issues analytically to a successful conclusion
- Reflect and maintain an in depth understanding of Client estate.
- Ensure that technical system support services are delivered consistently
- Establish and manage relationships with business and user base that enables communication and effective delivery of IT services
- Keep track of the HCL billing on their responsible regions (Steady State and Projects).
- Ensure the deliver a consistent support service
- Ensure all the team members are adhering to the agreed SLA and KPI's.
- Flag risk and issues to HCL and Customer management as and when required.
- Actively participate on the live project, participate in the planning of the upcoming projects in their responsible region or any Global Projects.
- Manage the onsite staff and make sure the staff is comfortable in delivering services.
- Interact with Customer and understand the demand pipeline.
- Hands hold the demand and convert the same into standard requests or project.
- Create the first level draft SOW for projects.
- Interact with Commercial team and give them inputs and help in making the business case for the project.
- Should be able to communicate with the off shore team and mobilize resources at off shore to deliver these projects.
Reporting and planning
- Produce reports on team performance against KPI's and identify potential opportunities where services can be improved.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on SLA's and do a gap analysis in case of an SLA dip.
- Identify areas Service Improvement, and report them back to HCL and Customer management.
Third party vendor management
Establish relationships with third party suppliers who deliver maintenance and or support services in relation to the Customer environment, ensuring performance standards are maintained, this will also include checking vendor invoices (FSO Partners) and make sure they are correct. This scope is restricted to operational aspect of 3rd party Vendor.