Senior Database Administrator
Posted on Jul 7, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Senior DBA Administrator
As a Senior Database Administrator you are jointly responsible for delivering Oracle, MariaDB and PostgreSQL databases within the Managed Database Hosting service. You participate in the daily management of the databases, such as resolving incidents and service requests. You validate and initiate change requests and monitor from a technical perspective whether these conform to the defined architecture. You are involved in the project implementation, development and documentation of the database infrastructure. In addition to independently performing these.
You have good communication skills and are able to transfer to the other DBAs.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing the daily availability of the PostgreSQL infrastructure
- At least 5 years of experience with improvement processes/project-based implementations of components in the infrastructure (storage and Servers) in network infrastructure.
- Minimum knowledge and experience in managing PostgreSQL environments
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in managing Linux Server, Ansible and Gitlab
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with managing PostgreSQL databases in combination with clustering
- PostgreSQL Associate Level
- PostgreSQL Professional Level
- Knowledge of RedHat Linux
- Knowledge of DataGuard
- Knowledge of ASM
- Knowledge of Performance research
- Knowledge of Backup & Recovery
- Knowledge of Monitoring (eg Nagios)
- Knowledge of TopDesk
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban, DevOps
If this is of interest, please send in your latest CV and I will be happy to follow up with you.