Posted on Jul 7, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Associate Scientist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 1+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferred analytical development in the field of sampling and sample portioning
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other data software as well as expertise in GMP/Data Integrity
- Readiness to do physically hard work like pallet movements and to work partially in full protective suit
- ADR1.3 and ADR1.10 certificate would be an advantage plus a car driving license
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Ensuring GMP compliance for all GMP relevant analytical activities of assigned projects in alignment with the company's regulations and network decisions
- Working according to appropriate SOPs, GMP, ALCOA+, Quality Directives, Health and Safety (HSE) regulations and internal guidelines
- Sampling from warehouse bulk containers as well as contributing to maintenance and qualification of infrastructure and equipment
- Participating in the creation of work instructions while also performing electronic inventory management with GLIMS and SAP
- Being responsible for the transport of pharmaceutical products in addition to working in various clean zones
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.