DevOps Developer (Azure .Net) - Dublin - €500-550 Per Day
Posted on Jul 7, 2021 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
About the Role:
Well known semi state organisation has an immediate requirement for a DevOps Developer with experience in Azure and .Net.
The DevOps Developer is required to assist with an ongoing application migration to Azure, and will work on a number of on multiple projects with the company's Finance division. While the environment is primarily Windows based, the company is looking for someone to work on the migration of existing On-Prem application environments to a container hosted solution in Azure.
While this role is initially offered on a remote basis, when Covid 19 restrictions are further eased in mid to late Autumn the Azure .Net Developer will be required onsite 1-2 days a week and occasionally for longer at crucial project delivery times. Although the role is initially offered on a 6 month basis, there is a high probability that it will be extended well beyond this date.
Essential Sills & Experience:
Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Hold a Degree in Computer Science, IT or related area that contains a substantial element of programming
- Demonstratable experience with the following:
- Azure DevOps
- .NET development
- GIT code management (Bitbucket/Github)
- Containerisation using Docker.
- Azure Pipelines (Fortify scanning, intrusion detection scans)
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prospective candidates must have also experience of working in an Agile Continuous Integration environment.
- The applicant must be an Engineer that focuses on quality of implementation above all else.
IMPORTANT - All applicants must have immediate availability to work in the EU - Candidates that require any kind of Visa sponsorship or work will not be considered at present
For more information on this role, please contact Níall or send current CV along with brief cover letter through this site