Business Development (Digital Consulting)
Posted on Jul 7, 2021 by Source Technology
You will own the Digital Business development, TCV and revenue quota targets for a respective set of our Customers. This includes naturally the relationships with the customers as well as the client account managers & other leaders. Your focus will be on developing and placing Digital Business Strategies and placing respective portfolios around Portfolio like IOT, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, User Experience, Digital Engineering, Application Development and Maintenance and so forth.
Your Key Result Areas:
- Forge relationships with VP/CXO decision makers relating to Digital Business including IT as well as Business responsible.
- Responsible for Sales, Business Development & Customer Relationship activities.
- Responsible for Digital growth within the respective account, including attaining TCV and revenue targets.
- Lead virtual solution/proposal team on customer bids.
- Run end-to-end lead generation, sales and RFI/RFP processes
- Work in a Matrix organization, responsible for prospecting and other sales management goals designed
- University degree
- Strong experience in business development and account management
- Ability to sell by advising customers on Digital technologies and Digital Business
- Preferably a stronghold in one of the following areas: IOT, AI, User Experience or Application Development.
- Clear Industry understanding of either Manufacturing, Products & Retail, Banking & Insurance or Telco/Media & Utilities.
- Prior experience forging relationships at Decision Maker Level and C-Level
- Good understanding of technical solutions, business problems and adopt the potential customer in a "consultative selling" mode
- Good experience in transformational change work, being an Advisor for the respective Customers and Accounts in starting, containing and managing their Digital Business Transformation.