Azure AD Specialist
Posted on Jul 7, 2021 by Empiric Solutions
Azure AD Specialist
6 month contract initially (plus likely extensions)
Must be a European citizen who is eligible to work as a freelancer in Europe
40 hours p/week
Azure Active Directory experience needed (2+ years)
We will start building up the AzureAD service within the team. Currently the governance, ownership, service-delivery and security of AzureAD is dispersed between different teams in different departments. At this moment we run a risks as we do not have a full overview and do not properly govern the content of AzureAD.
Our security and servicing of this target platform is immature. Since our team is also content-responsible for the (NL-)tenants of our AD, the content management of AzureAD is best serviced in this team too.
The services to be handled in the team:
- (Enterprise) application registrations (currently at other team)
- User consent (currently at other team)
- Drafting security documentation
- Configuring Administrative Users, drafting delegation model (new)
- AzureAD-only groups (new)
- AzureAD-only accounts (currently at other team)
- Guest usage (future)
- ..future content features that will be released within AzureAD and used within NN.
- The AAD Cloud sync is not part of the scope.
Description work environment (department/project)
External expect will be responsible to kick-start AzureAD service offering to control and govern access to our data and devices. Challenges: Mature, consolidate and enhance AzureAD service offering
- Create overview of current landscape, service offering and propose priorities in action plan to Product Owner
- Coach team in delivering AzureAD-services.
- Knowledge transfer of AzureAD knowledge to the team, especially on the risks of different ways of administering, managing and delegating permissions and tasks in AzureAD
- Automate manual requests
- Draft security documentation, assess risks and risk mitigation plan.
Knowledge and requirements
Certificate: - AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals, AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate Experience: - AzureAD (>2 years) - Security, Risk & Compliance (>2 years) - ITIL (<1 years) Priority:
- Kick-starting the AzureAD-service delivery
- Secure, mature and monitor the AzureAD-service
- Automate request Which type of person fits well within the team and which does not?
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.