Posted on Jul 7, 2021 by ComTech Europe Limited
As Remedyforce specialist, you combine the roles of a classic RF Administrator with the roles of a Functional and Technical Analyst.
You will be working in an agile team with similar roles (combined administrator, functional and technical analyst role) managing different applications, tools, platforms and interfaces supporting different business and IT processes in the organization.
To start with, you will support our senior Remedyforce expert, and manage, configure and customize the Remedyforce platform, based on the input and analysis of our senior expert.
Gradually you can evolve and expand your scope of work towards technical analysis, functional analysis, and requirements gathering, working in close cooperation with our business stakeholders.
On top, you will also act as an Administrator of the current Remedyforce application that includes (non-exhaustive list)
- Manage Back End configuration of RF for optimal performance
- Advise on improvements incl. add-ons
- Guard the upgrade process of basic software and add-ons
- Participate in related Infra upgrades and improvement tracks
- Proven Remedyforce & Salesforce experience
- Proven knowledge and experience in ticketing and ITIL processes.
- Experience in requirements gathering, functional analysis and solution design
- Used to work in a complex system landscape with integration points to external systems
- Knowledge of agile techniques (scrum, Kanban)
- Result driven
- Clear communicator
- Team player
Fluent spoken and written English is a must
Spoken and written Dutch is an absolute plus although not essential.