Posted on Jul 6, 2021 by Brabers Consultancy
For an international client based in the Netherlands, we are looking for a Data Engineer.
- Azure SQL server, Azure SQL server, Azure serverless Servers, Azure Synapse, Azure SQL pool.
- Azure Data Factory, Data flows, connecting to SAP, monitoring, integration runtime, variable and parameter uses, triggers.
- Azure Keyvault, creation, usage, security, monitoring
- DevOps, Git, Version control and Automated deployments.
- Datamodelling, knowledge of, time series, 3NF, Kimball and Datavault, slowly changing dimensions
- Data lake experience.
- T-SQL. Stored procedures, DML, DDL, and Dynamic SQL.
- Metadata solutions.
- Active monitoring with alerts, e-mail and log analytics.
- Azure cost optimization.
- General data management and data governance.
- Power BI and DAX skills/experience
- SQL profiling and tuning
- SAP Analytics Cloud (desirable)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to liaise with business resources to understand end requirements and translate into technical solutions
- Coordination skills
- Can do mentality
- Training and coaching people
The data engineer is required to be onsite when possible.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€501 - €501 Daily
€75 - €76 Hourly
€60 - €80 Hourly