Posted on Jul 6, 2021 by Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd
We are eager to speak with experienced CRM Analysts that are based in Sweden OR has strong connections to Sweden.
Your main responsibility as a CRM Analyst is to monitor how the dialogues perform. You perform analyzes of sales statistics, number of sent communications, opening frequency, click statistics, etc. for each dialogue and target group, all to find optimization opportunities that provide an increased uplift and a positive effect on the total customer base.
Your responsibility includes:
- Follow up and analyze how the customer dialogues perform
- Provide your team with customer insights, analyzes and statistics that form the basis for dialogue design
- Have an overview of which target groups/offers are communicated via active dialogues
- Follow up the processing rate of the customer base
- Follow up and analyze the dialogues on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Provide suggestions for optimizing the target group based on data insights
We believe that you have worked for at least 3-5 years with analysis and preferably for CRM-related activities and campaigns. You may have a university degree in either marketing, statistics or economics.
To succeed in the role:
- Are you used to collecting and aggregating data, information and insights to present how activities, campaigns or dialogues move towards their goals.
- Do you also have experience of working with customer databases and make searches in these via various systems with eg SQL queries.
- Do you understand how data models and data flow work for CRM systems and are used to making demands on IT regarding data.
- You have experience of working with requirements and testing of data, as well as handling data cubes and systems for data analysis and reporting.
- We would like you to have an understanding of how the combination of communication in several channels with arelevant target group can increase sales.
- As a person, you are change- and result-oriented with a great deal of curiosity and structure. With your proactivity and drive, you are happy to take responsibility for solving your work tasks as well as possible, while you are sensitive to the team's needs and ensure that your common goals are achieved. Continuous improvement and optimization are some of the keywords for you.
If this opportunity matches your skill set then please email your CV to (see below)