Functional Analyst CRM & Customer Zone - Remote, Antwerpen (Belgium) - 6 months +
Posted on Jul 6, 2021 by Octopus Computer Associates
One of our important clients is currently looking for a Functional Analyst CRM & Customer Zone. This is a remote work for a client based in Antwerpen in Belgium. Once the restriction will be lifted, the candidate will have to be onsite for 3 days a week. The contract is long term.
Location -Remote/Antwerpen, Belgium
- You help the business to specify the requirements by really understanding and challenging their needs and problems.
- You analyze both functional and non-functional needs and translate them into both a conceptual and detailed end-to-end solution (description of the functionality to be automated including the necessary data) that form the basis for the technical designs and tests. With package-based solutions, the implementation of gap analyses is also your responsibility.
- You model the agreed processes and describe the needs in a way that is understandable and unambiguous for both business and technical analysts by, among other things, using Use Cases.
- You ensure the necessary coordination with knowledge transfer between all parties involved, both within business and IT.
- You also provide or at least actively support the technical analysts in the development and documentation of the technical design with the aim of delivering a qualitative IT solution, in accordance with the functional analysis, architectural vision and imposed standards.
- You do the functional, technical and test analysis.
- You further analyse business-related change requests and issues during the implementation of the project.
- During the planning phase of a project, you contribute to the solution definition and you help to make the scope and workload concrete. You help to monitor the scope during the realization of the project.
- You offer support in case of production problems.
- Can-do attitude.
- Consultant with sufficient maturity to navigate the organization and be self sufficient.
- Easily break down complex problems and can find smart solutions.
- Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback.
Experience (must have):
- Experience with the implementation of customer facing applications in the service or financial industry.
- Experience with the implementation of CRM and lead management
- Knowledge of insurance sector would be a benefit in the execution of the job
If this is of interest to you, then please send us your CV and I will come back to you ASAP with the details.