SAP FI Support Consultant - German Speaking - Barcelona, Spain (Remote work during Lock-down)
Posted on Jul 6, 2021 by Eursap Ltd
SAP FI Support Consultant - German Speaking - Barcelona, Spain (Remote work during Lock-down). Permanent (in-house) Job. Flexible Start Date from August 2021 Onwards. Salary Range: €31,300 - €35,000 per annum + Benefits. End-Client.
Our end-client, a well known Retail company in Barcelona, Spain, is currently offering an exciting career opportunity. We are looking for candidates who are pro-active, ambitious and motivated to further develop their career as an SAP FI Consultant
Joining a team of 14 SAP FICO Consultants (8 in Spain, 6 in Germany) this is truly a great opportunity to work within an international environment. The team is responsible for International Technical Support in SAP FI Module. Working on SAP FI standard Customizing for all the companies in the Group.
Processes covered in the position: Incident Management. Request Fulfilment Monitoring & Operations activities, Knowledge Management, Support on Projects. The company has a roadmap on the horizon to move forward to S/4HANA so now is a great time to join to be involved in the full life cycle implementation when it begins.
Required Skills & Experience:
- University degree in Business Administration, in IT or similar
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in SAP FI support projects or implementation
- Minimum of 1 years SAP experience supporting General Ledger (FI-GL)
- You must also have experience in 2 of any of the following FI sub-modules: FI-AR (Accounts Receivable), FI-AP (Accounts Payable), FI-AA (Asset Accounting), FI-BA (Bank Accounting).
- Experience in FI integration points with other SAP modules like CO, SD.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables at the same time
- Understanding of accounting business processes
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a can-do' attitude - adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- German - Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
- English - Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of experience, skills and knowledge and ranges between €31,300 - €35,000/annum
- 23 days holiday/year,
- Health insurance after 2 years in the company,
- Discount on company products
- Health insurance discount after 2 years in the company,
- Co-payment of German language classes.
- Some employee/staff retail discounts
Remote Working from home:
- During the Covid pandemic 100% remote work is permitted.
- After the pandemic up to a maximum of 3 days per week will be permitted (to be discussed with your line manager)
Related Keywords: Junior, Trainee, SAP FI, SAP FI-AA, SAP FI-AP, SAP FI-AR, SAP FI-GL, SAP Finance, SAP Financial, SAP Financials, SAP Asset Accounting, SAP Accounts Payable, SAP Accounts Receivable, SAP General Ledger, SAP CO, SAP Controlling, SAP SD, SAP Sales and Distribution, IT, ICT, Consulting, Software, On-the-job Training, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Software Programming, Developing, MBA, BA, Business Administration.