Functional Application Manager EDM - Dutch Speaking
Posted on Jul 6, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of the largest financial clients, I am seeking for "Functional Application Manager" for a 6 to 12 month contract in Den Haag, Netherlands.
- To provide functional support and maintenance on a daily basis to end-users for agreed systems.
- To assist with implementation of system configuration changes meeting business demands and within IT strategy and policy.
- To communicate effectively on IT matters in the area of support and manage the relationship with the supported client group.
- Operational Support/BAU
- Maintenance and changes
- Testing and test environments
- Release Management
- Process and Application Improvement
- Supplier Management
- Planning and reporting
- Coordination and Project Management
- Job holder will be asked to perform standby services.
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to at least bachelor level (HBO).
- Relevant IT process certifications (ITIL).
- Certifications in Asset Management administration.
- System admin and end-user certifications in applications under support.
- 4+ experience in a business IT environment, preferably in the financial asset management industry.
- Experience with financial applications and/or business warehouse and reporting applications.
- Excellent working experience in an IT support function and experience in managing issues with 3rd Party suppliers.
- Excellent working experience in managing customer relationships. Proven communication skills, both orally and in writing, with customers, colleagues, suppliers and management (in Dutch and English).
- Has a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to all work undertaken.
- Problem solver, has an achievement orientation and is able to take responsibility. Team worker.
- Excellent working experience of relevant IT Processes.
- Working experience with IT Tools and EUC Tools.
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure*.
- This role requires strong achievement orientation, professional competency, team working and communication skills, and a customer focus is essential.
- Experience with working in an Agile environment is a pre.
- Experience with Markit EDM is required.
Please apply if you are interested and available.