Cleaning Area Manager
Posted on Jul 6, 2021 by CV-Library
Cleaning Area Manager – East Sussex
At Churchill, we put our people first so that they can deliver outstanding service to our clients. We recognise that our client’s environment reflects their brand and provides a better workplace for their people. We never compromise on quality and are unrivalled in our attention to detail.
We are searching for an Cleaning Area Manager in the East Sussex area to oversee all aspects of the cleaning operations for education and commercial contracts. You will have direct line management responsibility for a Site Supervisors and will demonstrate the energy and drive to take the contract forward.
If you share our values why not join our team? Do you have experience managing education cleaning contracts? Can you demonstrate successful client and team relationships? Do you have a background in facilities management or related industry?
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a business, built on strong foundations, selected as a Sunday Times “One to Watch” Fast Track organisation. We are driven to Always Do Right and we are looking for people who share our values. Our independence gives us the freedom to do what we believe in. We believe it’s our responsibility to do right by our clients, our society and our planet.
As a Cleaning Area Manager, you will be responsible for:
* The management and delivery of cleaning services across multiple sites
* Maintaining strong client relationships and high levels of satisfaction
* Managing and leading a team
* Reporting on all KPI’s and conducting audits and risk assessments to ensure all Health & Safety requirements and legislation are adhered to.
* Looking for opportunities for continuous improvement, cost savings and account growth.
As a Cleaning Area Manager, you will have the following expertise and attributes:
* Strong stakeholder management and relationship building experience
* People management experience
* Confident producing financial reports and analysis
* Strong commercial awareness, financial management, and IT literacy with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
* Passionate, flexible, trustworthy and innovative.
Our commitment to Equality. Diversity and Inclusion, we are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seek to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout the recruitment process.
* Paid Holiday
* Social, Environmental & Inclusive company
* Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
* Learning and development programmes tailored to you.
* Employee Referral Scheme.
* Company wide recognition
* Exclusive discount’s and rewards
* GCSE A-C or equivalent (at least 3)
* Management Qualification
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£22k - £24k Annual