Senior IT Auditor
Posted on Jul 6, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
A leading manufacturing firm is currently recruiting for a Senior IT Auditor to join their division in their Atlanta office.
As a Senior IT Auditor, you will be part of the International Internal Audit team responsible for;
- Plan, perform and document internal audits in accordance with the IT audit plan;
- Planning - Performing process walkthroughs to identify the key activities, risks, and controls.
- Risk Assessment - Applying risk and control concepts to assess control design and developing a test approach of the key controls.
- Operational Effectiveness Testing -Testing the effectiveness of the key controls identified.
- Documenting - Compiling clear and concise audit work papers and reports with conclusions that are supported by the work performed.
- Reporting - Discussing and reporting control design deficiencies and controls not operating as designed.
- Interacting with company management and key stakeholders to build/maintain ongoing business relationships by utilizing strong interpersonal and communication skills.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have;
- Profound knowledge in the execution of IT Audits, minimum 3 years experience
- You must have to right to live and work in the United States (Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is not available).
What the position can offer you in return;
- The base salary on offer ranges between $100,000 - $115,000, depending on experience, and comes with a bonus and an attractive benefits package.
- You will receive great career progression and training opportunities.
If this opportunity sounds suitable and of interest, please apply here to have a confidential conversation in more detail
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.