Project Manager - 1-year initial +2x 1-years - Strasbourg - EU-client - SC desired
Posted on Jul 6, 2021 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for 1-2 "Project Manager(s)" in STRASBOURG to start from ASAP a 1-year initial contract for an international Org' client in Strasbourg.
EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-CONFIDENTIAL or EU-SECRET clearance (or higher) or another EU-citizenship.
- Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment.
- The start might be off-site because of Corona for some weeks (tbc), but then the position will be on-site in Strasbourg.
This is a real longterm contract with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability (1-year initial, where additional 2x220 = 660 w/days in total are foreseen).
EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-scurity-clearance or another EU-citizenship (after Brexit the UK-consultant can't get any longer "EU" security clearances, which is mandatory for this position).
- A Security clearance (SC) will be required for this position, if you don't have a valid SC, we will guide you. Our company is holding "FSC - Facility Security Clearance", so we are able to guide/sponsor you through the "PSC - Personal Security Clearance" procedure.
- Start date ASAP means not before August-September.
- Manage the implementation of IT projects to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality;
- Manage and deliver highly complex IT projects in accordance with Project Management Office (PMO) standards;
- Coordinate with internal, third-party vendors or client users to successfully achieve milestones and project goals;
- Define and manage the scope, schedule, budget and plan for projects throughout the life cycle;
- Define communications plans and maintain excellent overall communications throughout the project;
- Proactively identify and manage project risks, issues, changes and collaborate with the project team to define and execute a mitigation plan;
- Report and communicate project status to the PM Staff Manager, Portfolio Management team, executives and other project stakeholders;
- Assure that the project management process effectiveness is consistently managed. This involves providing an advisory service to project teams throughout the delivery life cycle to drive best practice and professionalism in approach;
- Support/Coach Project Teams, Business Analysts, Developers, and other project team members in implementing and improving applicable project management standards & Methods within the context of their environment, objectives and priorities
- Experience as a project Manager, Programme Manager or Project Management Officer (PMO) within a structured project environment.
- IT project management and development life cycle integration and implementation, (with good understanding of Prince2 and PMI principles)
- Proven understanding of Service management/Delivery Experience/Production Support
- Experience of industry-standard IT Governance practices and standards.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft applications including MS Project, MS Excel and MS Visio.
- IT Performance management/Metrics expertise
- Knowledge of organisational Change and process improvement methodologies
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum eg Scrum Master
- Ability to manage project delivery with variety of methodologies including agile and/or waterfall
- Project/Programme management and implementation of project tools
- Desirable knowledge of public cloud service providers, private cloud technologies and migration to cloud.
EU nationals ONLY (due to the security certifications required).
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- This position requires "security clearance level: EU Secret". If the candidate doesn't have a Security Clearance (SC) yet, then he/she can start working, when presenting:
- A criminal record (from his/her home country), plus ID-card copy, and
- A prove that he/she has already started the proceed to obtain the SC.
Our company is holding "FSC - Facility Security Clearance", so we are able to guide/sponsor you through the "PSC - Personal Security Clearance" procedure.
Europass-CV-format (DOC) will be required at a later stage, it's mandatory, we can provide template.
- This role would likely be initially remote for some weeks, with the expectation to work 100% onsite after the restrictions have been lifted.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch ASAP so we can talk about the role and your experience.