Cleaning Area Manager
Posted on Jul 5, 2021 by CV-Library
Cleaning Area Manager
Oxford, Milton Keynes and Buckingham
At Churchill, we put our people first so that they can deliver outstanding service to our clients. We recognise that our client’s environment reflects their brand and provides a better workplace for their people. We never compromise on quality and are unrivalled in our attention to detail.
We are searching for a Cleaning Area Manager to oversee all aspects of the cleaning operations across multiple prestigious NHS Trust sites within our ambulance contract in the Oxford, Milton Keynes and Buckingham area. This will include managing the cleaning and re-stocking of ambulances and all site activities. You will have direct line management responsibility for Supervisors and Operatives and will demonstrate great customer service as well as the energy and drive to take the contract forward ensure COVID safe premises.
Can you demonstrate successful client and team relationships across a region? Do you want a role where your actions really make a difference?
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a business, built on strong foundations, named in The Sunday Times, Grant Thornton Top Track 250, Britain’s private mid-market growth companies. We are driven to Always Do Right and we are looking for people who share our values. Our independence gives us the freedom to do what we believe in. We believe it’s our responsibility to do right by our clients, our society and our planet.
As a Cleaning Area Manager you will be responsible for:
* Maintaining strong client relationships with high levels of satisfaction
* Providing and maintaining the quality of service delivery
* Managing, recruiting and coaching local service teams
* Carrying out ad-hoc and regular activities such as projects, reports and audits, as required.
* Hold regular contract and specification review meetings with customers.
* Be responsible for ensuring Health & Safety procedures and legislation is adhered to
* Looking for opportunities for continuous improvement, cost savings and account growth.
As a Cleaning Area Manager you will have the following expertise and attributes:
* Strong stakeholder management and relationship building experience
* Previous cleaning multisite experience
* People management experience
* Confident producing reports and analysis, and IT literacy
* Passionate, flexible, trustworthy and innovative
* Experience working within a similar public sector contract is an advantage
Our commitment to Equality. Diversity and Inclusion, we are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seek to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout the recruitment process.
* Paid Holiday
* Social, Environmental & Inclusive company
* Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
* Learning and development programmes tailored to you.
* Employee Referral Scheme.
* Company wide recognition
* Exclusive discount’s and rewards
* GCSE A-C or equivalent (at least 3)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£22k - £24k Annual