Alliance Program Manager - Connected Technologies
Posted on Jul 5, 2021 by Enterprise Digital Resources
- Our Client, a global manufacturing company, seeks an Alliance Program Manager Connected Technologies (CT) who will work to deliver strategically critical Connectivity solutions to other Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) brands.
- You will participate to the engagement phase of the studies with various OEMs to define the scope, main milestones, way of working and governance of the program.
- You will facilitate the way of working with various OEMs while they are in customer seat and Our Client is a service provider to them.
- You will be in contact with the Our Client's level program management to keep up with the global level direction.
- You will collaborate with various 3rd parties and Our Client's suppliers to deliver specific connectivity solutions.
- You will manage the project assignments and overall staff performance and development of team cohesion and continuous improvement.
- You will create and maintain the program level RAID and facilitate the weekly and monthly reporting sessions to your line manager and to combined steering bodies.
- You will coordinate with other CT team's Product Owners and Program Managers for the life cycle management of Map Updates. OTA, etc as project scope requires.
- You will work very closely with the Our Client's Legal teams and Data Privacy managers, to facilitate the Legal requirements clarifications as if:
- Our Client's relationship with the involved OEM,
- Competition Compliancy law implications on the project, etc.
- Data Processing ownership (controller, processor, etc.),
- DSR flows clarification,
- You will coordinate the roll out preparations at business level with the Our Client CT responsible team of the Rollouts.
- You will work with the Our Client CT E2E testing team to define test plan and test scope.
- You will work with Our Client Quality department to meet the Our Client's level project gateways and quality expectations.
- Able to bring people together and connect with others to accomplish ambitious goals
- Able to articulate the business objectives in an easy manner that can be perceived by various teams.
- Loves details - project management is my jam!
- Able to define the best fitting program organisation to deliver the various products of the program
- Experienced in building schedules, identifying main milestones of various working groups
- Has excellent communication skills - written & verbal
- Loves to learn and has a growth mindset
- Embraces problems with mature analysis skills to define the root cause and come up with several options to fix the situation, which can span from team structure to resource planning to time or requirements management
- Will be main points of contact for working level alignment and escalations that can come up from various angles of the program: Customer, vendor, product teams, legal teams, quality teams, etc.
- Focus on delivery and efficiency
- Loves to work in a multi-cultural environment