Posted on Jul 5, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java/Spring Developer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 8+ years working as a Java developer with a passion for quality, good design and clean code
- Familiarity with cloud-based, microservice-oriented architecture as well as solid working knowledge of Spring framework like Boot, Web, Cloud and Data
- Comfortable with building and testing tools like Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, Junit, Mockito plus a thorough understanding of agile principles
- Good knowledge of Apache Kafka, Docker, NoSQL databases and emerging JVM languages would be an advantage
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is beneficial
- Developing services responsible for Order and Trade Management
- Collaborating with other team members on the requirements, preparing the releases and delivering the applications to production
- Providing continuous integration testing and related documentation updates
- Participating in the design and technology review of the applications written in the team
- Ensuring support for the existing systems where required
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.