Development Engineer - Amsterdam - Top Bank - Perm
Posted on Jul 5, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
Development Engineer - Permanent - Adam - Global Bank
For one of the top banks in the Netherlands, I'm looking for a Development Engineer for one of the most exciting departments within the bank; the Corporate Information Security Office.
Do you get a kick out of knowing you'll be the one protecting the bank from Cybersecurity attacks and hacking, do you love to develop (code) and is automation your ultimate goal? Then this role will definitely be a great fit for you!
How does your role and environment look like:
- You are building the security solutions and tools that improve the bank's core business and infrastructure
- You integrate the systems so that the security teams within CISO can do their work, making the bank safer and protect them from cyber and hacking attacks
- The role is focused on system integration and Development
- You'll be working in an Azure Cloud environment and use Python as a main development tool
The team you'll be working with:
- You'll be working in a senior team of 5 energetic and ambitious personalities, coming from a range of nationalities.
- They are following the DevOps mindset and are operating in an Agile environment, with a keen focus on automation - it is their core!
- You'll be working together with the PO that is the shield and planner of the team and a scrum master
You should apply when you have the following:
- You are a developer, with a background in development (with languages such as Java, Python, C++)
- You have good experience within system integration engineering and system integration methods
- You like solving problems and bring improvements
- Automation is in your heart
Benefits for you:
- Work in a strong team with a great atmosphere
- Great base salary and benefit budget
- Unlimited Learning and Development opportunities
- One of the best pensions in the Netherlands
- Great work environment, agile way of working, strong experts in their field, good culture
- Focus on training and development, of knowledge sharing
- Flexible working hours, lots of room to grow (personality & professionally)
- Encouragement to train/fitness during the day
- Personal Development budget
- Great Pension scheme
- Free transport card
- Solid insurance
- The office location is in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Currently, they are working fully remote (from the Netherlands)
- After COVID-19, a flexible working environment is possible (few days in and out office), the role is not fully remote
Does this role sound interesting to you? Are you a fit? Get in touch with me!