MongoDB AWS Database Administrator
Posted on Jul 5, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a MongoDB AWS Database Administrator. Candidate is responsible for database administration in a fast-paced operations environment supporting analytical and transactional databases having SQL and NOSQL on new groundbreaking technologies on Cloud and VMC platforms. Database Administrator will be able to perform troubleshooting any database issues, performance analysis, ensuring database security, evaluating new database trends and technologies, developing and testing automation Scripting and coding required for database administration and associated database tools.
- Work with the DBA team as an individual contributor
- Coordinate with the business and technology partners to accomplish the task assigned
- Write automation scripts, test and deploy meeting the acceptance criteria in a set time-frame
- Familiarity with the cloud databa technology platforms and solve any related issues
- Communicate effectively with the team and stakeholders and report status to the management promptly
- Execute database related deployments
- Design solutions and document the process
- Follow database controls and compliance requirements.
- About 3 - 5 years of experience in Database administration
- Expertise on Database technologies - MongoDB and RDS/Postgres
- Hands on experience with AWS Cloud and Linux/VM platform
- Familiar of HA, DR Database and storage technologies Data replication
- Experience implementing, supporting and auditing database security
- Automation experience with Python, YAML, Unix Shell Scripting, etc.
- AWS Cloud certification