Posted on Jul 5, 2021 by E-Frontiers
A large multinational client of our in the Financial Services space is recruiting for a Program Coordinator
6-month contract with flexible working €260 per day.
* Administer programs; projects or processes specific to the operating unit served; and maintain spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental information.
* Provide operational support to the projects group - updating systems and schedules.
* Manage Salesforce requirements with key leads and new accounts and monitor monthly and quarterly financial performance Vs forecasts.
* Assist and manage internal and external large-scale events with clients.
* Explore and support development of our clients relationships with external parties such as other innovation entities, Labs organizations, and colleges/universities.
* Lead internal special projects
* Document SOPs and drive process improvements
* Develop and produce reports as required
* Research and present on special topics as assigned
All About You
* Payments industry experience would be a distinct advantage.
* Previous administrative experience in a corporate environment interfacing with senior and executive level management and senior clients.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* High attention to detail.
* Prioritization, time management and organizational skills.
* Excellent relationship building skills, both internally and externally.
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite - advanced Excel skills is an advantage.
* Ability to work independently while being able to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders.
* Previous experience in an Operations Management role within a financial services environment would be an advantage but not essential.