Software Development Engineer
Posted on Jul 5, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
For one of our warm clients, we are looking for a security engineer to be responsible for the implementing and configuring endpoint protection. You are expected to keep their network and information safe by creating use cases for the SOC, give the right advice on threat scenarios that affects their business and overall to make digital banking safer since the financial sector is an interesting target for attackers. Strong knowledge and skills to protect their data and improve the security of the client and customers is needed.
- You have ideally at least 5' years of experience within Information Technology
- You are responsible for the implementation and configuring endpoint protection
- Knowledge and experience with endpoint protections products or experience with other malware protections tools are also fine
- You know how to do malware analysis and set up needed environments
- You have affinity and/or experience with CI/CD tooling
- You have affinity and/or experience with applications and mobile devices
- You have a very good English language skills in verbal and written
- An EU working permit is required for this position
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity
If you are skilled in any of the above and wish to take advantage of this amazing opportunity within a highly reputable organization, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!