Artworks Creation Manager (f/m/d)
Posted on Jul 5, 2021 by ITech Consult
Artworks Creation Manager (f/m/d) - Graphic Design / Adobe Illustrator /Proof Reading /English
For our customer a big pharmaceutical company located in Basel we are searching for a highly qualified Artworks Creation Manager (f/m/d).
The Artwork Creation Manager is responsible for the implementation of all textual and graphic elements of Printed Packaging Material (PPM) during the creation process of a PDF Creation of selected packaging materials for global requirements. This is done by following the Artwork creation process in compliance with GMP requirements, the technical specifications, the requirements of the Roche Packaging Style Guide and the timely delivery of the Artwork. In addition, the creator prepares and supports the external service providers and is key link between external and internal functions for technical requirements. The Artworks Management group is part of the Product & Supply Chain Management (PTS) department.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Create PDFs for printed packaging materials (PPM) according to received manuscripts or annotated predecessor PDF's and the technical drawing by editing existing PDFs like folding boxes, foils, labels and leaflets
- Creation of new PDFs for Launches, line extensions (folding boxes, foils, labels, Leaflets)
- Creating and editing of graphical templates, die cuts.
- Creation and maintenance of the tables and graphic standards for the graphic preparation of the print templates
- Close collaboration with the Product Artwork Owner on all aspects related to on-time delivery, pro-active handling and solution finding in case of delay risk.
- Acts as SPOC for external artwork service providers and internal stakeholders (eg affiliates, internal packaging sites) and external packaging sites (via CMOs) for support related to PDF creation
- Manages file upload into ARTus
- Create, maintain and document text macros in the Text DB, where applicable
- Finalizing the goods for printing and providing the printing data to the print suppliers
- Complete the defined checklists according to GMP archiving of relevant data of the task (GMP/non GMP) maintenance of internal country specifications and graphic documentation complaint management - Support/editing of Deviation Reports in Trackwise
- Stay in compliance with all relevant GMP regulations and apply rules of the Roche Style Guide, the country-specific requirements, the technical requirements of the packaging sites
- Manages regular Performance Review and drives Continuous Improvement
- Degree or certificate in Graphic Design, Product Design or similar
- Experience in Graphic Design is a must
- At least 5 years of experience in Artworks, ideally Proof Reading, in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Perfect English spoken and written. Good German is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and In-Design as well as TVT/OVT Software is a must
- Highly Motivated & self-driven personality
- Passion for continuous improvement and comfortable to take ownership
Referenz Nr.: 920440SKN
Role: Artworks Creation Manager
Industry: Pharma Location: Basel
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.