Posted on Jul 5, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Software Development Engineer
Do you want to be part of an energic technical environment within in large international and complex organisation? Are you able to learn quickly and apply the learned skills immediately?
For our client in the financial services, we are looking for an experienced development engineer to join an energic and ambitious team. Together with 5 junior and senior engineers you will be responsible for building, maintaining, and implementing of the security system. The focus within this role is system integration, building cots application in Azure. Your day-to-day activities contains setting up and automate security related platforms.
- HBO bachelor level op working and thinking
- You have ideally 5 years of experience within development/System Integration Engineering
- You have a good understanding and experience of system integration methods
- You have a strong development background, skilled in Python and bash skills or other Scripting experience such as C++
- Experience with Azure or other cloud environments (nice to have)
- You have experience with automated deployment tooling like Azure DevOps.
- Affinity/awareness of security components such as endpoint protection, IDS/IPS (nice to have)
- You have a valid EU working permit
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity.
If you are skilled in any of the above and wish to take advantage of this amazing opportunity within a highly reputable organization, then please do not hesitate to get in touch.