UX Designer - Netherlands
Posted on Jul 5, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
UX Designer - Amsterdam, Netherlands
UX Designer - We are looking for an experienced UX Designer to join one of Europe's largest and fastest-growing clients in a progressive and innovative international team on a 6months + contract in Amsterdam.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
As a UX Designer, you will be responsible for creating high-quality user experiences in the form of wireframes, sketches, low-fidelity prototypes. You will also be closely involved with the development of software to validate if the software meets the desired user experiences. You will also work with stakeholders from IT, Business and End-user communities to define, develop standards for user-centric experiences, interactive designs enabling efficient workflows.
Working in close collaboration with Product teams, Business consultants & End-users, you will leverage your expertise and experience to create consistent user experiences with the objective of maximizing business value delivery.
* Works within the scope of the Supply Chain domain of a Retail organization
* Interacts with different product teams, IT and Business users
* Stakeholder management, Site visits, User interviews
* Delivery of user-centric experiences and guidance towards desired outcomes
* Perform analysis to understand customer journeys and value drivers.
* Collaboration on a regular with Business and End-user community including site visits, workshops, brainstorming sessions to gain insights on desired user experiences.
* Create experience value propositions and concepts using design thinking principles.
* Deliver these concepts in the form of information architecture, user journeys, concept maps, flows, sketches, wireframes or prototypes based on the project needs.
* Collaborate with product teams on development of software and validate against desired outcomes.
* Documentation of standards, design principles and guidelines as per customer requirements
* Adopt continuous improvement process to ensure that feedback from customers are incorporated on an incremental basis.
* Evaluate modern trends in digital, design. Apply findings to experience design concepts to maximize the value for the consumer and for the company.
* Contribute to UX Design guilds, knowledge sharing, best practices and reusable artefacts.
* Excellent communication skills and being comfortable in presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely.
* Experience in working Agile teams with a self-organized nature. Providing guidance and mentorship to team members wherever needed.
* Creative and energetic team player with a passion on user experience design and converting the ideas to implementation.
* Proficiency in Dutch and English is a must
* Knowledge in Retail business and Supply Chain domains is a plus.
* Understanding of mobile app development, Front End UI technologies is a plus.
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews taking place soon.