DevOps Engineer with Azure FREELANCE
Posted on Jul 5, 2021 by Pixie Recruitment Services Limited
We are looking for a DEVOPS ENGINEER (AZURE) to join a project in a internacional consumer product company located in Barcelona.
The selected person will lead the initiatives of DevOps, helping to raise new standards and technologies to the company's ecosystem.
The main functions will be:
Define DevOps architecture and its white papers.
Establish standards and associated technologies.
Design and implement the company's application and process monitoring service.
Participate in the process of continuous improvement.
This will require compliance with the following requirements:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in DevOps role, in the APP software sector.
- Have a background in programming.
- Have knowledge and experience in Microsoft Azure.
CI/CD experience with Jenkins.
- Experience in GIT (Github) code repositories.
- Experience using Docker "containers".
- Experience in monitoring Infrastructure, Application and Logs.
- Essential: English (Middle-High) and Spanish (High).
- They have a 2/3 mixed remote work model.
- This project requires a full commitment
Nice to have:
- Continuous code hearing with SonarQube.
- Experience in automated testing type Selenium and Appium.
- Knowledge in Agile methodology.