DLP Lead Integrator/Service Integration Manager
Posted on Jul 5, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
DLP Lead Integrator/Specialized - TIS - Service integration Manager vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Experience with Symantec CASB with the focus on CloudSOC Securlet and Gatelet
- Sound understanding of Symantec DLP including Endpoint, Web, Email, Discover and multi-tiered architecture in complex hybrid infrastructures
- Knowledge of DLP Policy technical writing which includes IDM and EDM data profiles and fine tuning to reduce false positives
- Expertise with Cloud Email, good technical writing skills as well as strong technical VISO capabilities
- Know-how of data classification methods, preferably with Azure Information Protection is an asset
- Exposure to stealth audit or understanding of adding metadata to incidents via such tools is advantageous
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Being responsible for the technical stream upgrade of the Symantec DLP infrastructure
- Leading the technical implementation of CloudSOC Gateway including testing of the capability
- Implementing Cloud Email capabilities across the company
- Integrating Azure Information Protection into full DLP capabilities
- Managing the broadening of endpoint detection channels such as print
- Supporting the DLP lead in the integration of the Azure remote desktop and helping in the maturing of the overall DLP design
- Advising the company's DLP team on the most complex matters regarding Symantec DLP
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.