Posted on Jul 4, 2021 by Elevate Direct
This exciting new role with an exclusive Client of Berkley Group, that is rapidly expanding in Cork is primarily responsible for all aspects of systems administration for the business, including compute (physical and virtual Servers), storage administration and automation.
This role will offer a lot of growth & opportunity, so if you're eager to build a strong career - this could be the perfect fit for you!
- Manage installation, configuration and administration of VMware ESX/ESXi, vCenter and Hyper-V environments
- Installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems. OS and software with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Active Directory.
- Coordinate with customers, business application, and database administration functions to ensure availability of monitoring, reliability, and scalability of systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Science, or related field and/or equivalent technical degree required.
- 2+ years of experience in System Engineering required.
- 2-4 years of experience with server administration of VMware, Windows Server & Hyper-V
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve within cloud infrastructures such as AWS, Azure
- Applicants must be based in Ireland with full right to work on application