Associate Partner (Private) Banking - Management Consultancy
Posted on Jul 4, 2021 by Swisstech Recruitment
Associate Partner (Private) Banking
In this role as Associate Partner, you will be responsible for supporting private banking clients in their transformative endeavours to be competitive and successful in an evolving financial landscape. With your distinctive, entrepreneurial mindset, very good network and enjoyment of customer acquisition, you are jointly responsible for the success and continuous development of our company.
You will assume overall responsibility for projects, act as technical experts for the assigned topics and also support other teams. In addition, you will build long-term relationships with the customer's stakeholders during the assignments and show enthusiasm both for providing high-quality customer work and for contributing to the corporate culture by participating in internal initiatives and team events.
- Advising the management of customers in dealing with strategic and operational tasks in the entire area of financial services banking
- Development of specialist concepts and implementation planning at the interface between business and IT
- Independent management and responsibility of projects with a focus on business analysis, quality assurance and software evaluation
- Very good understanding of process design, improvement and management
- Active knowledge management in the banking team
- Contribution to the national and international growth strategy in the banking sector
- Very good bachelor's or master's degree from a renowned university or college
- Minimum of 6-10 years of professional experience in a line management function in a consulting and/or private banking organization
- Comprehensive experience in customer segments within private banking, their products and offers, channels and front-to-back operating models
- Combined, very good understanding of banking processes, business and IT
- Specific experience in project management and concrete application of technologies in the area of financial services
- Structured, goal-oriented way of working
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong communication skills in German and English
For all positions based in Switzerland, SWISSTECH Recruitment works with their SECO licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Please submit applications and direct any enquires directly to SWISSTECH Recruitment.