Front End REACT Developer - Remote
Posted on Jul 4, 2021 by Strike IT Services
Front End Developer with REACT is required for a 6-month contract with a leading electrical online client based in France. This is working as part of a team from an agency that is building the new E-commerce platform. To do so, they build a best in class multitenant platform leveraging Azure as our strategic cloud and a mix of custom development and SaaS products.
There are several agile teams delivering platform level domains: customer experience, publication, commerce, identity/orchestration and integration allowing the platform to integrate with the IT capabilities at market level and delivering omnichannel APIs to a Front End team building customer applications in React as SPA based applications.
- Front End: React/GraphQL
- Functional/Front End testing: Cypress/React-testing-library
- Service Unit testing: JUnit/Mockito
- Back End: Java 11/OpenJDK, microservices with Springboot2.3/Docker/Azure Kubernetes Services
- CICD: Azure DevOps Services (Repos, Artifacts, pipelines), SonarQube
- Technical end-to-end design for stories by collaborating with business analyst/product owner, technical architect and clients
- Implement stories end-to-end using best engineering practices like test driven development
- Focus on quality by implementing best practices like logging, calling out technical debt, meeting KPIs using code quality tools like SonarQube