Posted on Jul 4, 2021 by LSA Recruit
We have an exciting job opportunity for System Integrator - Dublin, Ireland or Reading, UK - FTC (Fixed term contract) or Contract
Title: System Integrator
Location: Dublin, Ireland or Reading, UK
Duration: FTC (Fixed term contract) or Contract
- Experience expected is 9-12 years
- Technical Background (preferable from a development and Networking background) - Networking skills are important here
- Participate actively in the planning and delivery of all system integration aspects of technical solutions within SAFe delivery model in place, but applying other delivery methodologies if required, including Agile or Waterfall.
- Work closely with Architects, Development and Quality Assurance (QA) teams, and other technical specialists to detail and drive the delivery of fully integrated solutions.
- Work with PMO and QA team to review test strategies and test requirements traceability, with focus on system integration aspects. Ensure business and functional requirements are met and maintained throughout the development/configuration process (requirements traceability Matrix). Review and analyse user acceptance testing results.
- Participate in design, planning and delivery of technical enablers required to support business goals and initiatives, in collaboration with business product owners, technical teams and other stakeholders.
- Document full-scale application integration aspects of technical enablers, and review and contribute to solutions documentation.
- Lead handover of technical enablers to L2 and L3 operational teams.
- Manage effectively the project team expectations in relation to the technical dependencies, risks and critical path items where this person is a Subject Matter Expert.
- Coordinate 3rd party vendors and partners, supporting SAFe RTEs, Scrum Masters, and PMO on the external dependencies.
- Participate in Change Management process, accessing as SME the impact of the technical changes on the planned deliveries.
- Pro-actively review existing processes and propose improvements for excellence.
Skills & Expertise:
- Equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a closely related field.
- Systems Integrations or Networks background, preferably with exposure to Software development, and Quality Assurance within digital transformation programmes.
- 3+ years of experience as system integrator.
- 2+ years of experience in agile environment, preferably with exposure to different delivery models: waterfall, agile, devops.
- A proven track record of designing, documenting, coordinating and delivering technical solutions, within a very dynamic environment, and against challenging timelines.
- Experience of building, communicating and managing technical enabler's roadmaps and schedules.
- Experience of dealing and coordinating multiple stakeholders and third parties in a technical environment.
- Preferred experience in liaising with 3rd party partners in a technical environment.
- Preferred experience and knowledge of Business, Application and Technology Architectures, specifically CSS/BSS/OSS in telecommunication companies.
- The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with different technical teams while ascertaining the key impact/detail behind issues/requests.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to manage both internal, central and third party relationships.
- Strives to be the best in everything they do, challenges ideas and constantly innovates.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, be flexible and embrace change.
- Extremely organised and a methodical approach to both daily tasks and project work.
- Highly self-motivated and constantly inspiring others.
Dublin, Ireland or Reading, UK
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£51.1k - £68.1k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual