Business Analyst - Blockchain
Posted on Jul 4, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zug, we are looking for a Business Analyst with programming language skills and ideally Blockchain experience
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build reports and quantitative analysis of market competition, and sectors in order to derive suggestions and plans on target markets for product lines.
- Assist in building product line strategy positioning
- Work with product managers/owners in analysing business use cases and deriving user stories for product development teams
- Liaising closely with product owners and architects to develop and challenge the product roadmaps. In addition, writing user stories, features or acceptance test, interacts with the development team as needed throughout the day in order to ensure questions were answered promptly as they arose during user story development and testing
- Playing an active part in backlog-refinement sessions with the Agile/DevOps team.
- Work with Business Development teams to help determine what products can be built to meet client demands, and also evaluate which products will generate the most returns for the company
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- MS Office Suite, Excel, Scenario Analysis, Python, R or other data analysis language, programming experience. Ability to create good Powerpoint slides a plus
- Good communication skills
- Proven experience of Scrum methodology and practices. Experience with interviewing users, writing user stories, grooming product backlog and prioritizing in a changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English, including preparing presentations, presenting to peers and being able to sell new ideas and solutions.
- Blockchain experience a plus
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse.