Posted on Jul 4, 2021 by ITech Consult
Technical Writer - Degree in electronic or mechanical engineering, information technology, or natural sciences discipline, Schema ST4, Adobe FrameMaker
For our client Roche based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Technical Writer.
Global Customer Support (GCS) is the global organization responsible for technical services in the Roche Diagnostics Division.
Currently approximately 600 GCS co-workers at 6 main diagnostic R&D/manufacturing sites in Switzerland, Germany, Spain and the US, build a worldwide network of support and training centers, which provide assistance to local and regional service staff in the Roche Diagnostics affiliates and its external distributors. Within the GCS organization, the KLS (Knowledge & Learning Solutions) Core Lab Documentation department provides customer and customer support information for various Roche diagnostics analyzers, workflow solutions and digital and IT software and applications.
Areas of responsibility:
Writes and updates end User, Service and Host Interface Documentation in English for Roche
instruments and software while respecting project requirements and documentation standards.
* Plan, develops, organizes and edits operational procedures for user and service documentation
* Independently collects information required to produce the documents.
* Cooperates closely with service personnel, trainers, developers, and other subject matter
* Organizes documentation reviews by subject matter experts, and implements their input.
* Ensures that quality targets, timelines, and regulatory requirements are respected.
Professional and technical requirements:
* Degree in electronic or mechanical engineering, information technology, or natural sciences discipline.
* Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
* Proven experience in working in volatile, complex and ambiguous professional settings.
* Ability to quickly learn complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text,
pictures and/or videos.
* Excellent spoken and written command of English (native/fluent speaker or equivalent level).
Nice to Haves:
* Experience with Schema ST4 or comparable Content Management Systems.
* Familiarity with laboratory systems and environments is an advantage.
* Good spoken command of German.
* Proven experience with Adobe FrameMaker (structured) or a similar authoring tool.
Reference no: 920401 AD
Role: Technical Writer
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: 01.08.2021
Duration: 12 months contract, with planned extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in
1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.