Analytics Analyst - Blockchain
Posted on Jul 4, 2021 by Experis AG
Blockchain Analytics Analyst
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zug, we are looking for an Analytics Analyst to join an international team where you will have an opportunity to learn about crypto mining and transaction processing.
- Define a new business line with a strong focus on Blockchain analysis, eg
- Identifying, tracking and tracing bitcoins
- Identifying business needs, collecting data and analysis from competitors
- Development of requirements
- Based on the business needs: Define and/or find best tool in the market?
- Workout a concept/pre-study and create a baseline for decision (from a business need, strategy, business case including implementation) in alignment with the Product Manager
- Support Product Manager for business requirements and sprint planification
- Identify and working closely with business analysts, data scientists and specialized engineers
- Establish both short-term results plan and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting
- Combine data science input sources as analysis for actionable insight and prepare them for Blockchain algorithms
- Create and govern interactions with various data segments
- Visually represent data on Blockchain/DLT way based on inspecting, clustering, and modelling data
- 3-5 years working experiences and building or working with an investigation tool
- Able to create/design/propose an innovative solution with focus on Blockchain
- Able to monitor the effectiveness and stability of strategy models
- Able to identify and manage risks such as fraud trading, payment chargebacks, account takeover
- Architectural work experience and technical implementation knowledge is expected
- Experience in a startup is a significant plus
- Experience with topics such as Blockchain/DLT/Tokenization/Cryptocurrency
- Experience on implementation strategy on Blockchain/DLT business processes and infrastructure connections
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese by phone.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.