Head of Strategy - CTOO
Posted on Jul 4, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Head Strategy - CTOO - this is a long term contract opportunity to join our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Experience in a top-tier management consulting firm or equivalent work experience in a data-driven environment together with a strong understanding and experience of developing technology strategies and delivering presentations to senior business stakeholders
- Solid organisational skills and team management, ability to take on ambiguous tasks and shape it into work packages working in collaboration with the tech SMEs and other functions
- Outstanding critical thinking, analytical and quantitative abilities gained through leading large scale, high impact strategy assignments
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills paired with an advanced PowerPoint proficiency
- Highly motivated, collaborative and capable of working across the organisation, including senior business leaders and offshore colleagues as well as being comfortable with uncertainty and working in a complex, fast moving and entrepreneurial organisation
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or advanced degree strongly preferred
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Collaborating with Tech and Operations teams as well as the Senior Leadership team with the focus on defining, articulating and supporting the corporate strategy for the region
- Framing and analysing complex business problems and identifying opportunities and partnering with the line managers to drive execution, governance and communication
- Cooperating across the business, informing and influencing decision making, ensuring alignment of tactical decisions with the strategic objectives of the business
- Providing innovative insurance solutions directly to consumers
- Being responsible for undertaking a wide range of initiatives and assisting the CTO to prepare for and communicate with key stakeholders
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.