Solution Architect - Pharma/Data
Posted on Jul 4, 2021 by Swisstech Recruitment
- Both technical Solution Architecture as well as Project management. The emphasis is on Solution Architecture.
- General Solution Architecture required. Python knowledge can be beneficial as many applications have been written in that
- Knowledge and experience with Computer System Validation would be a big asset
- Good to have:
- Experience with cloud validation (Azure)
- Data processing
- Agile process development, testing, release
- Experience in Clinical (GCP)
- Expected systems to manage and develop (Deputy system owner):
- Device Lifecycle Manager (DLM). Internal, custom-built web application and database to track device IDs, patient IDs, and assignments of devices to patients in clinical trials. Lead both maintenance and potential development of new features, including requirements gathering
- Data Processing Pipeline. Lead the CSV-validation of this (potentially on cloud)
When it comes to technicalities:
Start date: we would like to have the handover from the current contractor so the sooner the better but latest middle of August
Location: preferably Switzerland, Czech Republic or Poland
Onsite/offsite: Hybrid. Some onsite presence may be required but only occasionally.
For all permanent positions based in Switzerland, SWISSTECH Recruitment works with their SECO licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.