Posted on Jul 3, 2021 by Project People
We are urgently looking for System Administrator/Engineer with Windows 10; SCCM release 2006 (build version 9012); Powershell, advanced knowledge in SCCM Scripting to work for our Global IT company.
1 Year contract with possibility of extension
- Participate in the 3rd line support, Problem Management and on-call standby service;
- Follow-up of reported problems and escalated incidents
- Serve as technical lead for designing, planning, assessing, implementing and/or migrating of the production environment for HQ and Delegations;
- Interact with service owners, operations managers and service teams to have a holistic view on the service and advise as needed;
- Implementation of test environment and "Proof of Concept" (POC);
- Debugging and analysing of reported problems and escalated incidents;
- Drafting operational guidelines, procedures, installation notices and scripts for the integration, installation and upgrade of aforementioned component services;
- Assistance with roll-out of new ICT infrastructure projects;
- Operate in accordance with the defined ITIL processes and procedures;
- Preparation and test of new reference configurations (CRB) for any supported hardware;
- Integration and testing of new software versions, service packs and configuration changes;
- Intervention on ICT infrastructure (workstations, peripherals, etc);
- Perform patching and software deployments operations;
You background will include:
- ITILv3 certification(s) and 2 other qualifications.
- Powershell, advanced knowledge in SCCM Scripting
- Proven experience in managing GPOs, PKI, MDT, Bitlocker
- Expertise in Client management and software deployment using SCCM/LANDesk or similar (installation, upgrading, patching);
- Proven experience in deploying and managing Windows10 environments
- Strong knowledge of SCCM or LANDesk or similar for Client management for monitoring, alerting and reporting;
Please note for candidates coming from abroad the company will assist with some cost of relocation.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.