Technical Writer (NIST, COBIT) - Banking - Brussels
Posted on Jul 3, 2021 by Salt
Technical Writer (NIST, ISO27001, COBIT) - Banking - Brussels
Day rate: €600 - €800 (inside IR35)
Duration: 12 months
Candidates in this role will be the primary responsible for the writing of the new CDC policies
Compose new Policies
Compose and clarify the policies of the CDC.
Policy must be comprehensive and able to address questions or situations that may arise. Such work requires that policy writers be aware of these potential situations or questions at every level of the CDC work. Maintaining policy manuals requires that policy writers keep accurate files. All updates, revisions and deletions must be recorded and easily accessible.
Compose, maintain and clarify the processes and procedures of the CDC.
Clarify Service Catalogue
Clarify the CDC Service deliverables, whether SLAs, OLAs or Service Descriptions, towards its customers and stakeholders through regular reporting and status meetings.
Ensures that deadlines are maintained and closely monitors the need for extensions to be administered in relation to subsequent actions and investigations to maintain compliance in this area.
- 1-3 years of IT Security domain experience
- Previous service management experience
- Previous SOC experience
- Knowledge of general business procedures
- Understanding of Security Frameworks (NIST, ISO27001, COBIT)
- Risk management and compliance
- Good English communication skills (written and oral)
- Passion and drive to work in a division with potential of significant growth in scope and services;
- Policy/Process writing language
- Office skills
- Flexible and pragmatic, open-minded
- A good communicator orally and in writing
- A good team player
- Accurate, acting with attention to details
- At ease in a fast changing environment
- Can express well-founded opinions and positions and understanding their consequences (judgement)
- Ability to quickly adapt to an international and diverse company