Posted on Jul 3, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Do you like to work with complex data issues and structures? In Levy we are looking for a Data Analyst with at least 4 years of experience working with Business Objects and data analytics. You will work in an agile environment with a multidisciplinary team in one of the biggest banks in Europe.
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
What are you going to do?
- You will define the implementation plans where necessary and translate them into policy documents and IT solutions.
- You will manage the expectations of stakeholders and ensure the commitment of performing the necessary actions to be compliant.
- You willdetail the broadly devised solution direction and to substantiate it with data and to have it approved together with a business developer.
- You will provide insight into the possibilities of setting up a comparable working method for this business unit and implement the approved solutions.
What are we looking for in you?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Deep understanding and hands on experience of data analyst or data lead.
- Knowledge of datawarehouse systems such as Business Objects, AWS, Azure, GCP.
- SQL or R: intermediate or advanced knowledge.
- Knowledge of and affinity with the EBA guidelines on Loan Origination and Monitoring is an advantage.
- Banking background
- Located in Netherlands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Are you interested in being part of this awesome project? Send me an InMail with your updated CV in English and will call you ASAP!