Senior Business Analyst/Technical Implementation - Asset Management, Charles River IMS
Posted on Jul 3, 2021 by Nistad Financial Services
Senior business analyst needed for a Charles River IMS implementation project with a leading asset manager. This contract role offers competitive daily rates and the opportunity to work on a significant implementation project with a very well-respected organisation. Applicants must have significant CRD IMS experience, preferably including IBOR and FIX exposure.
The following experience is required for this role:
- Applications experience with Charles River IMS or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of investment management and market instruments - Front Office workflows, Fixed Income/derivatives, Equity, Compliance, IBOR, PMA, Ex-Ante and Ex-Post Risk and Scenario Analysis
- Strong Front Office experience - Order management, Dealing with Fund Managers/Traders
- Manager Workbench, Trade blotter, Other user defined fields
- Risk systems and Scenario Analysis are desirable
- Interpreting workflow analysis documents and the conversion of these documents into specifications for CR IMS configuration to ensure best practice delivery
- Evaluation and communication of project status to the client and Project Manager
- Providing proactive leadership in a client's utilization of CRD products and services
- Excellent client facing skills
- Some technical knowledge, ideally SQL
- Competent dealing with stakeholders from technical and business areas
- Expertise in managing/coordinating projects and a demonstrable understanding of the project life cycle.
- Confident making presentations
Education & Preferred Qualifications
University degree ideally in a finance or technology discipline.
This role is based in London with the potential for some remote working.
Please contact us if you would like more information about this role.
Nistad is a financial services solutions consultancy supporting migration, implementation and integration of market leading financial systems for a range of prominent financial services companies.