Senior Front End Developer (HTML/CSS)
Posted on Jul 3, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
This is a great opportunity to join a Blockchain Service provider at an exciting time in their development. The role will have an initial 3-6 month timeframe with the potential to be extended longer term.
- In this role you will be involved in a broad range of tasks, be part of a committed international team and have a unique opportunity to and learn about crypto mining and transaction processing.
- You will be working with other teams in an Agile environment learning the needs of the
- business to ensure the best user experience possible.
- experience in testing, visualisation, design, and an ability to choose the best tool for
- the job.
- 5-10 years of experience as a Front End developer
- Minimum 3 year's experience with React and knowledge of some other NodeJS UI framework
- Proficient in HTML/CSS
- Experience in developing single-page applications and interactive web interfaces
- Experience in developing UIs that are compatible across browsers and devices
- Good knowledge of best practices in development methodologies and working in an agile team
- Comfortable with tooling such as Git, Webpack and CSS pre-processors
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.