Posted on Jul 3, 2021 by Paratus People
Salary: €50 - 70k per annum
The area of IoT, and the way that its incorporated into products of all industries, has risen in popularity a considerable amount in recent years. Our client is a Netherlands-based tech consultancy who works closely with clients in the energy sector in order to enable effective energy transition, while utilizing the IoT. This position can be done remotely half of the time, however you would be required to go on site at an array of customer locations throughout the role.
Joining our client would allow you to work closely with a team of motivated and talented engineers, while being part of an ambitious company that strives to be leaders in the area of IoT. You will utilize their different tools in order to effectively make long lasting, meaningful impacts to the ever changing energy domain.
The client have personalised progression plans from day 1 of joining the company, which includes learning and development and accredited training courses. The next few years look exciting for the client as they plan to double in size and have some major client projects in the pipeline.
- Work closely with different customers to contribute to the creation of innovative solutions to energy related issues
- Regularly communicate and work with customers in person and help engineer issues they may face on site. Travel will only be within NL and usually no more than an hour from home.
- Develop applications that integrate intelligence into the Grid and manage the flow of energy
The Ideal Candidate:
- Firm understanding and experience surrounding at least one development language including; Java, C# & Python.
- Professional experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines is essential
- Experience using cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and practises is ideal
- A degree in a Computer Science or Mathematics or similar is highly beneficial
- Proficiency in the Dutch language is essential
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this role, please apply for the position or send through your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€250k - €400k Annual