Posted on Jul 3, 2021 by Experis AG
(it's no role inside Switzerland)
Experis Switzerland is looking for an experienced UX Lead. Our client is a boutique consultancy company who is responsible for a banking client in the UK. It is a 100% remote temporary assignment, with a potential extension.
Do you have the right skillset and can start immediately, read on and apply!
Location: 100% remote (it's not a role for swiss-based candidates)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (an option for extension)
- Proven experience as a UX Lead.
- +3 years as a UX Lead
- Preferably a background in a banking environment
- Excellent English skills
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
You will be working on the Banking App which is in the app store available. The app is built fully native.
- You need very little UI, you will hand off to a UI designer.
- Strategic mindset, understand business requirements and strategy, aligned to product strategy.
- There is some overlap on service and business design.
- You need to be able to converse well with senior stakeholders.
- Whilst having this business requirements understanding they also need to be able to the UX design eg. design wireframes, journeys, flows, customer journey maps, service blueprints etc.
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Marc Kaars.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency.