DevOps Engineer (Windows, Linux, Jenkins, Docker, Git, GitLab, JIRA, Confluence)
Posted on Jul 3, 2021 by Octopus Computer Associates
DevOps Engineer (Windows, Linux, Jenkins, Docker, Git, GitLab, JIRA, Confluence) - Remote and Brussels, Belgium/RATE EUR50 per hour
One of our Blue Chip Clients is urgently looking for a DevOps Engineer.
For this role you can work remotely (3 days per week) and you will also need to be based in Brussels for 2 days per week.
Please find some details below:
The technical Skills:
1) Window & Linux administration/support knowledge.
2) Analytical and debugging Devops tools.
3) Strong knowledge on this tool: Jenkins, Docker, Git, GitLab, JIRA, Confluence, TFS, Subversion, Fortify, Nexus, SonarQube and Mattermost.
4) Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
5) Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
6) Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
7) Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
8) Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
9) Excellent teamworking and communication skills
10) Designed tools for managing the infrastructure and programmed clean & re-usable simple codes.
11) Developed codes for extensive test coverage, performed continuous deployment in a professional software engineering environment.
12) Worked on various platforms with different programming languages and supported the production cluster management system.
13) Configured server images, optimized the task performance in correspondence with the engineers
The Soft Skills:
1) Fluent in English
2) Curious and willingness to learn new tools and trends to improve the solutions provisioned by Team (Squad + Tribe)
3) Motivated by working with others to achieve the outcome.
4) To be able to communicate with other teams.
5) Self-organized, autonomous
work location: Brussels (2 days a week), 3 days from home
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.