Test Engineer Powercenter
Posted on Jul 3, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Test Engineer ¦PowerCenter¦
Long term project - Financial enterprise
Do you have a passion for testing, but you also like to grow in other areas such as Operations, Developemtn or Analysis?
Together with a team, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining IT applications for one of the biggest financial enterprises in the Netherlands. Your main goal will be delivering timely and correct financial data in order to meet dynamic and challenging regulatory and internal demands.
As a Software Engineer, you will work with Global Financial Systems, a complex international banking environment with a General Ledger and Data warehouse. As a part of a DevOps team, your primary focus is on testing. You will be responsible for testing production RFCs and maintenance improvements in a financial data warehouse application and regulatory reports.
Technical skills required:
- Experience with Oracle databases and SQL
- Experience with ETL tool PowerCenter Informatica
- Experience in batch scheduling tools
- Experience in test automation preferably with tools like SpecFlow
- Completed a bachelor degree in Information Technology or similar;
- +5 years of experience as a test engineer and coordination;
- Strong analytical skills; ability to pick relevant information from large amounts of data and information;
- Eager to learn and improve;
- Strong affinity with banking and financial data, reporting and processes.
. Experience with Unix
. Experience with PL/SQL
. Experience with Business Objects